The Professional Library provides a collection of print and online education resources to support classroom, professional development, and research activities of TDSB teachers, principals, and centrally assigned educators.
Why do teachers and principals use us?
- To be informed about new ideas and research.
- To discover effective classroom practices.
- To support AQ courses, leadership and professional development.
- To support committee roles and responsibilities.
- To make informed decisions.
Click to view STEM resources on the TDSB Professional Library Blog