2018 OCTE Poster Contest
ATTENTION TECHNOLOGICAL EDUCATORS!
Please consider introducing our 2018/2019 poster contest into your curriculum for the new school year!
PROMOTE THE FOLLOWING TECHNOLOGICAL EDUCATION PROGRAMS TO YOUR PARENTS, PEERS & NEXT GENERATION!!
HOW? CREATE A POSTER SHOWCASING ONE OF THE FOLLOWING BBT’S:
SEMESTER 1: Communications; Construction; Hospitality & Tourism; Tech Design; Transportation. Deadline for entry October 30th, winners will be announced by November 30th
SEMESTER 2: Computer Technology; Green Industries; Hairstyling & Aesthetics; Health Care; Manufacturing. Deadline for entry March 31st, winners will be announced by April 30th.
WHAT CAN YOU WIN?
FIRST PRIZE OF $500 FOR EVERY BROAD BASED TECHNOLOGY!!
2018- 2019 OCTE Poster Contest Criteria
Posters will not be evaluated or considered if there are any:
- spelling errors
- no email submission, must use form
- one submission per form.
Must use this Google Form to submit poster:
- student’s name(s), email, school name, school board, teacher’s name
- work submitted should be clear, concise, professional and targeted to technological teachers
- must submit signed media release form for students involved in work submitted.
Poster submission should include:
- filename: firstname_lastname_schoolname.jpg
- size 11 x 17
- should be specific to one BBT subject as described
- complete OCTE content - copyright free
- must showcase activities related to BBT subject - technologies, projects, icons and careers
- must include www.octe.ca on the poster
- use OCTE nomenclature (ie: SAFEdoc)
- meets criteria (spelling) - targets the audience
- good visuals (quality of the image, graphics)
- clarity of message
- inclusion of content